kegel & keanu, j.lo, ally kegel & keanu, j.lo, ally

Kickass

Jay, you rock. I've liked all of your movies up this point, but this is probably your best one yet. I'm sorry I have nothing constructive to say other than keep making more.

Way of the Bullet Way of the Bullet

Cool

Comparing the previous reviews to the reviews of Xiao Xiao, I can't fucking believe what I'm seeing. Besides the guns, the only big differences in my opinion are your better graphics and the fact that you're not some crackwhore who posts other people's work. You sir get a 10.

Clay Death - Episode 2 Clay Death - Episode 2

Outstanding

I think that's the best stop motion movies I've ever seen. I can't believe you got 193 images under 1 meg without making them look like total dog shit. Good job.

how people get caught how people get caught

Haahhahaaha

That was fucking great. I wouldn't change a thing.

To Hell With The  Stickme To Hell With The Stickme

Underrated Flick

This movie might not be the greatest, but it isn't nearly the worst in the Portal. There's plenty of other shit more deserving of last place.

Moronic Inventions Part I Moronic Inventions Part I

Not bad

I liked this movie, especially the Stephen Hawking voice, but what the fuck is up with the explosive beer? There's so little alcohol in beer, it's virtually as flammable as water.

Rob-D responds:

Smartass.... oh well :\

SWEETZ SWEETZ

Total Dogshit

How the hell does this crap make it past the BLAM! checkpoints? This piece of shit is here to stay, I guess.

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

Very original

I like the puppet idea, can't say that I've seen anyone else ever use it on Flash before.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

!

I'd give this an 8(a 10 if it wasn't stick figures), but it was submitted by someone who admits she didn't create it. The Portal submissions page has a few simple rules next to the submit button. Here's the first one on the list:

"Your movie can't be someone else's work!"

Quest for the Holy Grail Quest for the Holy Grail

Kickass

If you've never seen Ultima Online before, don't fucking complain about the graphics or the ending. It's pure genious.