kegel & keanu, j.lo, ally kegel & keanu, j.lo, ally

Kickass

Jay, you rock. I've liked all of your movies up this point, but this is probably your best one yet. I'm sorry I have nothing constructive to say other than keep making more.

Way of the Bullet Way of the Bullet

Cool

Comparing the previous reviews to the reviews of Xiao Xiao, I can't fucking believe what I'm seeing. Besides the guns, the only big differences in my opinion are your better graphics and the fact that you're not some crackwhore who posts other people's work. You sir get a 10.

Clay Death - Episode 2 Clay Death - Episode 2

Outstanding

I think that's the best stop motion movies I've ever seen. I can't believe you got 193 images under 1 meg without making them look like total dog shit. Good job.

I show it as it is I show it as it is

So True

Each new advance in chip power is getting cancelled out by the sheer bloat of each Windows release. It's still not as bad as using a Mac, but...

Stile man Dressup Stile man Dressup

Nice

This is probably the best dress-up I've seen yet.

Duck Hunt Duck Hunt

Not that bad

It still needs a lot of work, but you're definitely going in the right direction in replicating that game so I won't give you any shit about the gunshot sound or the stupid dog. The thing I noticed most was how the clay pigeons would unshatter after the cursor moved off of it. I kept trying to shoot them again.